THE AMERICAN DREAM IS THE MAIN PROJECT IN THE LIVES OF MANY PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES. ROTUNNO OFFERS VARIED SERVICES TO HELP YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS MAKE THIS DREAM COME TRUE.
THERE ARE MANY OPTIONS TO LEGALLY
IMMIGRATE TO THE UNITED STATES
The United States offer many opportunities to professionals with solid training, prooved experience and specialized skills in a specific field. This chain effect is a window of opportunity attracting an increasing number of foreign nationals.
Many believe that even with great academic and professional qualifications, they are not eligible for an expatriation. This is rarely true. There are around 187 possible visas to the United States. To almost every different case there is an immigration solution.
If you plan on turning your investments international, improving your business, engaging and working on your expatriation, it is highly necessary to seek expert advice from a well established advisory business that is present in various jurisdictions and accredited by the respective governments.
Our experts will assist you with every detail of your expatriation, in every stage, including business start-up and business development in the United States. We treat every case as unique and believe this is how it should be, offering personalised and individual solutions.
Green Card – EB-5
EB-5 is an American goverment programme that allows foreign investors to secure residency in the United States through an investment of a minimum $500,000 in new developments generating 10 new jobs qualified by an investor. The traditional model used is an investment on a business that loans to the project for a period of 5 years with an interest rate of 1% yearly.
To obtain EB5, ROTUNNO works in partnership with DRIFTWOOD ACQUISITIONS & DEVELOPMENT, that offers a model of investment that is also eligible for a Green Card, where the investor becomes a partner of the project and collects a revenue of around 9% yearly which is significantly more attractive. The difference is that the deadline for the investment is linked to a liquidity event, for example, refinancing or selling assets and not subject to 5 years such as the previous model.
A visa is a document that represents authorisation to enter a foreign country. A series of strict conditions about rights and restrictions are determined in it, as well as length of stay. These particularities are different depending on the type of visa, in accordance with the reason for staying.
E2 INVESTOR VISA
European citizenship may be your gateway to America. With strictly economic investment objectives, it is designed for individuals and corporations belonging to a nation included in a Trade Agreement with the United States.
- Working for an investing business in the United States;
- Travel freely, entering, leaving, extended stay and indefinite leave to remain during the status of the visa;
- Accompany your dependents and spouse;
- Studying possibilities, however not full time.
F1-F2 STUDENT VISA
The aim of this visa is to become a university student or of another academic institution in the US.
- When the visa’s main applicant is married, it is not necessary to mention the gender nor to include it in the application, the spouse is simply allowed to come too, however working is prohibited. Minor children are allowed to study in American schools.
Through continuing to study and keeping your records up-to-date with SEVIS, the visa can be renewed.
H1-B WORK VISA
This relates to work approval for “Specialized Functions”. This is used to temporarily transfer foreign workers. A university degree from an american or foreign institution is required since the visa is aimed at employees with an unique expertise or professional merit. This requires a job offer for a position in which the expertise is a requisite as well as confirmation of the university degree.
- When the main applicant of this visa is married, the spouse is also allowed to travel, however working is prohibited. Minor children are allowed to study in american schools.
L1-A EXECUTIVE VISA
Aimed at internal transfers a priori temporary, for executives and/or managers of multinational businesses, to take on a similar position in the business, subsidiary or american branch, in order to manage required affairs in the US. The concept and decision belong to the company, not the employee, reason why this cannot be mistaken with a work visa. The candidate must be employed by the parent corporation based in Brazil for at least 1 uninterrupted year during the 3 years preceding the transfer to the US.
- Initially the visa is valid for 1 year, extendable for an extra 2 years, and a maximum of 7 years.
- In favour of greater development, it may be of interest to the business that such employee remains in the US branch. Since multinational corporations acting in the US have constant dealings in the country, generating revenue, investments and economic growth, it is of interest to the US that this remains. Therefore, it is a possibility that the candidate may be eligible for a Green Card.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OPPORTUNITIES
IN THE UNITED STATES?
LEAVE A MESSAGE TO OUR TEAM.
Rua Barão de Paranapiacaba, 233 / Sala 1911
Encruzilhada • Santos • SP
+55 13 3223-3633
+55 51 99546.1633
Calçada das Necessidades, 76