opportunities in portugal
There are many ways to apply for Portuguese citizenship and Rotunno offers the best solutions to every single type:
Jus Sanguinis Citizenship
People whose parents are Portuguese, as well as grandchildren, spouses and partners and descendants of Sephardi Jews are entitled to apply to become Portuguese nationals. This citizenship may be obtained via acquisition and naturalisation.
Acquisition of properties between € 280,000 and € 500,000, which allow access to the “Golden Visa”, can be your gateway to Portugal while providing income.
- Possibility of entering Portuguese territory with exemption of residence visa, besides moving freely in the Schengen Area, constituted by 26 European countries;
- To reside, to study and to work in Portugal;
- Reduction of the minimum stay required;
- Benefit from family reunification, including the spouse; minor children; older single children in charge; the applicant or the spouse who is in charge; and minor siblings who are under the supervision of the candidate / resident;
- Becoming eligible for PERMANENT RESIDENCE after 5 years of temporary residence;
- To become eligible for PORTUGUESE NATIONALITY after 6 years of residence. Portuguese éfarditas are entitled to apply for Portuguese nationality. Citizenship can be transmitted by acquisition and naturalizatio.