A LEADING NATION PLENTIFUL WITH OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITING OF MANY WAYS IN WHICH BRAZILIAN CITIZENS CAN OBTAIN SPANISH CITIZENSHIPS AND INVESTMENT POSSIBILITIES.
There are many ways to obtain Spanish citizenship and Rottuno offers the best solutions for all of them.
JUS SANGUINI CITIZENSHIP FOR CHILDREN
The children of Spanish citizens are entitled to Spanish citizenship. This citizenship may be obtained via acquisition and naturalisation.
RESIDENCE CITIZENSHIP FOR GRANDCHILDREN
Major grandchildren of Spanish grandparents are entitled to this citizenship so long as residents in Spain for 1 year.
CITIZENSHIP FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS LIVING IN SPANISH TERRITORY FOR A PERIOD OF 2 YEARS
In providing successfull proof of residence in Spain for a period of 2 years with a valid visa, you will be entitled to become a Spanish national. One of the ways in which this can be achieved is through obtaining a Spanish GOLDEN VISA.
Residence to investors who:
- Purchase property that costs a minimum 500 thousand euros;
- Invest in financial assets starting from 1 million Euros;
- Invest in business projects that generate economical growth in the region.
- The investment may be carried out by a legal entity;
- Family are allowed to follow the investor: spouse or stable union partner; minor children or major children who are financially dependant; those who are justified for a job title promotion;
- The formalities of the visa and of the residence authorisation may be carried out by a representative. This entitles work and residence in all Spanish territory, including family so long as age agreeing with labor legislations;
- Quick turnarounds (swiftness in processing);
- The request for authorization of residence or renewal within UGE-CE automatically extends the length of stay or residence of the applicant in Spain until the process is resolved
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OPPORTUNITIES
LEAVE A MESSAGE TO OUR TEAM.
Rua Barão de Paranapiacaba, 233 / Sala 1911
Encruzilhada • Santos • SP
+55 13 3223-3633
+55 51 99546.1633
Calçada das Necessidades, 76