One of the main cultural references in Europe, Italy offers many citizenship opportunities and incredible experiences for all tastes
There are many ways to secure an Italian citizenship and Rotunno offers the best solutions for all of them.
WHO IS ENTITLED TO AN ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP?
All lineal descendants of an Italian citizen are entitled to an Italian citizenship.
Take our simulation test below and find out if you are entitled to an Italian citizenship
Key befenits on an Italian citizenship:
- When granted an Italian citizenship, you will benefit from the same rights of an Italian born citizen, meaning entitlement to live in Italy as well as all Italian nationals’ rights. You will also be entitled to live in any of the 27 member nations of the European Union;
- Neither voting, nor military enlisting are mandatory. It also does not entail tax obligations living outside of Italy;
- The Italian passport is considered the 4th most powerful passport in the world, enabling the Italian citizen to visit almost every country in the world free of visa requirements;
- The Italian national, same as every European citizen, has easier access to investing in the US, as well as other personal benefits and ease of access to the country.
Rotunno offers our guarantee in delivering complete solutions for citizenship services in the main types of Italian citizenship.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP?
There are many ways to secure your Italian citizenship, each subject to specific timings and investments, according to the details of your citizenship. The main forms are:
- Administrative citizenship in Italy;
- Maternal line italian citizenship;
- Marriage citizenship.
ADMINISTRATIVE CITIZENSHIP IN ITALY
If you require travelling to Italy in order to have your citizenship recognised, Rotunno offers bespoke programmes adding tourism and unique memories to this bureaucratic process. Our unique offer includes touristic activities as well as gastronomy and Food & Wine courses upon request.
MATERNAL LINE ITALIAN CITIZENSHIP
For cases where a woman is part of the descendant line, such woman can pass on citizenship to her children born after 01/01/1948 travellig to Italy. In other cases, to recognised your citizenship, it is necessary trial a lawsuit in the court of Rome.
When the great-grandfather, grandfather or grandmother, father or mother, were originally Italian but have naturalized Brazilian, there is still the possibility of granting Italian citizenship. The children of any family member mentioned previously must have been born prior to the naturalization.
Women married to Italian citizens are entitled to apply for citizenship (dual nationality), so long as they were married before the 4th month of 1983. Males are not entitled to dual nationality if married to a woman who is either Italian or an Italian descendant, however their children are.
Males, in this case, are only entitled to an Italian citizenship if they request for an Italian NATURALIZATION. The same is applicable to women married after 1983.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
In partnership with VIA BRASILE CONSULENZA, our team offers expert assistence in the internationalization of Italian companies in Brazil and of Brazilian companies in Italy.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OPPORTUNITIES IN THE
LEAVE A MESSAGE TO OUR TEAM.
Rua Barão de Paranapiacaba, 233 / Sala 1911
Encruzilhada • Santos • SP
+55 13 3223-3633
+55 51 99546.1633
Calçada das Necessidades, 76